Raise Money for HIS via Your Everyday Purchases
Raise money for HIS simply by going about your daily business! Just register online at Ralph's, Amazon Smile and eScrip and a percentage of your purchase will go directly to HIS! Here's how:
Ralphs Community Rewards
IMPORTANT: You need to renew your Ralphs Community Rewards on or after September 1st each year, so if you haven't done so already, please follow these instructions!
- Sign in or create a new account at http://www.ralphs.com.
- Click your name at the top right of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Enroll button in the Community Rewards section.
- Type "Harbor Interfaith" and click Search. Click on the button next to "Harbor Interfaith Services" and click Enroll.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com.
- Under the search box, click on the Supporting button.
- Search for "Harbor Interfaith" and click Select next to "Harbor Interfaith Services".
- To make this work, go to https://smile.amazon.com whenever you shop at Amazon. Bookmark it to make it easier!
- Land-based stores: eScrip no longer partners with Vons or Pavilions, but it does partner with Bristol Farms. To have a percentage of your Bristol Farms purchase go to HIS, register your credit card at https://secure.escrip.com/supporter/registration/index.jsp. NOTE: You can have your contribution divided between up to 3 organizations. Be sure to choose Harbor Interfaith Services Inc and Harbor Interfaith Services - Preschool.
- Restaurants: Earn money for HIS while dining at your favorite restaurants.
- View participating restaurants at http://escrip.rewardsnetwork.com. The list includes Sophie's Place and Buca di Beppo in Riviera Village, Cups Frozen Yogurt and The Black Angus Steakhouse in Torrance, Zane's and Rok Sushi Kitchen in Hermosa, Raffaello's and San Pedro Brewing Company in San Pedro, and many more!
- Register your card at https://secure.escrip.com/sla/card-add.jsp
- Online Retail:
- Go to https://shopping.escrip.com
- Click on sign up at the top of the page.
- Click on Online Mall and shop! Participating retailers include 1-800-Flowers, Eddie Bauer, Best Buy, Anthropologie, Ann Taylor, Chico's, North Face, and so many more!
- NOTE: this is only for on-line shopping, not if you go to the actual store.